Not every movie you watch has a real story behind it. True life-story based movies are mostly awesome directed. The script of Chak De India is very well-written and it has many elements that most films in the west cannot have (Unity in Diversity structure of Indian culture is portrayed very well in the movie). Multi-faceted aspects of Indian Women's Hockey team were shown in the movie and it is fantabulously acted well by the new budding actresses. Of course, SRK doesn't need any new training to act in performance based movies but the girls too did a wonderful job. It is truly inspiring to watch it again and again. Hope we have more movies with a message attached to their plots. The movie truly must have inspired real-world Indian women's hockey team and I hope it continues to inspire many young girls practicing hockey in their schools.
I've come to realize that when it comes to sports, it's not about being useful to the society. The satisfaction one gets when one pursues one's dreams, which were a result of immense passion for the sport is something incredible and only the sports community can relate to. I am not a sports person but would love to start playing a sport regularly to train the mind to be goal-oriented. Next on my list to watch is Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
I've come to realize that when it comes to sports, it's not about being useful to the society. The satisfaction one gets when one pursues one's dreams, which were a result of immense passion for the sport is something incredible and only the sports community can relate to. I am not a sports person but would love to start playing a sport regularly to train the mind to be goal-oriented. Next on my list to watch is Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.


No comments:
Post a Comment